When you daydream of delicate presentation trout fishing, where does your mind wander off to? Some might imagine casting yellow humpies, stimulators, and Royal Wulffs on their favorite freestones.
Some might imagine undercut banks, beaver ponds, and giggling riffles on a secret cutthroat “crick.” Some might imagine a large pod of picky spring creek rainbows dimpling PMDs on a slow-moving current’s surface.
If these are your daydreams, we encourage you to explore our all-new PURE series of trout rods.
- Advanced Boron III light line rods
- Moderate action with quick recovery that will allow for open loops required for fine dry fly presentation
along with the ability to generate faster line speed as required for different conditions
- True Winston progressive action
- Slim profile with fine grip and guide configurations for better connection to the rod
- Proprietary design puts presentation and tippet protection as the first priority
- Ideal for light nymph and dry fly fishing applications.
- Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT