- Excellent general-purpose line
- Half-size heavy and more powerful than the Trout taper
- Better with larger, heavier flies
- Supple and easy to use
- Versatile mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core
Let’s be honest. No one will ever turn down a little extra help with their cast. Luckily, the Frequency Boost, built a half-size heavy, provides just that. This general purpose floating fly line loads quickly, turns over large dries, nymph rigs, and streamers with ease, and features a mid-length head perfect for nearly all freshwater applications.